*Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill, once said: "I took a taxi one day to the BBC offices for an interview.*
*When I arrived, I asked the driver to wait for me for Forty Minutes until I 'll get back, but the driver apologized and said, "I can't, because I have to go home to listen to Winston Churchill's speech".*
*I was amazed and delighted with the man's desire to listen to my speech! So I took out 20 pounds and gave it to the taxi driver instead of 5 Pounds without telling him who I was. When the driver collected the money, he said: "I'll wait for hours until you come back sir! And let Churchill go to hell".*
*You can see how Principles have been modified in favour of money; Nations were sold for money; Honour sold for money; Families split for money; Friends separated for money; People killed for money; and people being made slaves for money. For how much are you ready to sell your values? (if you have any)*
*I found this very interesting and decided to share.*
*THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SET OF ADVISE l HAVE EVER READ. ALL MANKIND NEEDS THIS ADVICE!!!*
*1.* _Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide._
*2.* _People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions._
*3.* _When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones._
*4.* _Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath._
*5.* _In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge._
*6.* _Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them make life meaningful._
*7.* _There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat._
*8.* _A path without obstacles leads nowhere._
*9.* _Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay._
*10.* _You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time._
*11.* _If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today._
*12.* _If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs._
*13.* _If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain._
*14.* _Don't leave it idle - use your brain._
*15.* _You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently._
*16.* _It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use._
*17.* _What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson._
*18.* _The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value._
*19.* _If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved._
*20.* _Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people._
*This is very interesting post and I want everyone to benefit.*
Food for Thought
The sincerity of a *husband* is known during the sickness of his wife. That of a *wife* is known during the financial difficulty of the husband. True love of *children* is known during the old age of the parents.
The true nature of *siblings* is known during distribution of inheritance.
The *sincerity* of friends is known during hard times.
The *true relatives* are known when one is far from his country, lonely or sick.
*True love* is known when there is no means of benefit & a *true believer* is known during times of hardship.
In all, life is the teacher itself*. May we grow in wisdom, understanding and patience. 🙏
1. *Be* careful so you don't *hate* a *lovely* *person* , because of a *dirty rumour* you heard about them which was created out of *jealousy* and *envy* .
2. *Try* to *appreciate* those who *gossip* about *you* . It's not easy for *someone* to *leave* their *problems* and *carry* yours on their *head* .
3. *Forgive* _betrayals_ but be *careful* with *them* ,because next time they may not *spare* your *life* .
4. *Even* if you kill *yourself* for some *people*, they will still *complain* that you didn't *die* in a *proper* way. Do your *best* and *leave* the *rest* , you can't *satisfy* _human being_ .
5. *If* you are always *worried* about what *others* are saying about *you* , you will *never* be *happy*.
6. *When* your _blessings_ are getting *closer* , your *attacks* become *greater*. Don't look at the *storm*, *God* is the controller of all things he created, and is by your *side*, you're a victor.
7. Everybody can not *love* you, don't *lose* your *peace* over those who *hate* you.
Those who *convinced* people to hate you can not *convince God* to *hate* you.
8. *Stay connected to God always*
*Have confidence in God for with God all things are possible*.